compensation: $18/hr (+ $2/hr bonus based on full program completion)
QR Code Link to This Post
Calling all foodies, BBQ-lovers, and cottage-goers.
XMC Sponsorship & Experiential Marketing is looking to hire Field Brand Representatives who are engaging, sales-driven, have a passion for cooking and entertaining trends for an exciting 10-weekend Retail Promoter Program.
Locations: Various across Canada (to be provided based on candidate's market)
Compensation: $18/hr (+ $2/hr bonus based on full program completion)
Schedule: April 28 - June 30, 2018 | 11AM - 4PM
The successful Field Brand Representative (FBR) will be working independently at Home Depot retail locations to represent a well-known brand. FBR's will promote products, execute in-field marketing activities, increase sell-through, conduct in-store merchandising, and monitor/maintain display and price audits. Successful candidates are responsible for accuracy in brand messaging with consumers and execution within retail environment. The FBR should bring a strong retail and execution skills which will contribute to successful implementation of a best-in-class in-store brand presence, while positively engaging retail staff, consumers, XMC and stakeholders.
• Lead and support our entertainment client's in-field marketing activities
• Use product expertise to promote indicated products
• Installing and troubleshooting vendor displays and maintaining POP materials
• Working knowledge of the competitive landscape while fostering positive store and consumer relationships.
• Submit timely and accurate reports to Account Manager
• CSA-approved steel toed shoes or boots required
• Available to attend weekly conference calls
• Required to work weekends when the shifts take place
• Business or Marketing degree an asset
• Previous experience in sales, customer service or field marketing an asset
• Retail sales background is a strong asset
• Interest in customer service, partnerships, marketing (ATL & BTL), retail
• Ability to manage and work through challenging situations
• Interest in solving problems
• Thrives in both independent and team environments
For more detailed information and interested candidates, please submit a detailed resume in confidence to: m a d e l a i n e @ x m c . c a
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers