ansættelsestype: fuldtids kompensation: To be determined.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and has suitable training or certification to operate power tools, shop equipment, welding and cutting equipment and standard hand tools. Typically this position will include licensed millwrights or apprentices in training to be millwrights. Major responsibilities include regular preventative maintenance on plant operating equipment for single stream recycling processing, facility equipment and systems (fire pump, compressors, fire suppression systems, scale), special projects and minor electrical and plumbing. Maintenance personnel must be familiar with the limitations of their trade licenses and bring to the attention of their supervisor any situations requiring maintenance that are outside the scope of these limitations.
What will you do?
- Perform preventative maintenance as per the daily, weekly and monthly checklist on the Single Stream System as prepared by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Participate in special projects as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Work in accordance with OHSA sections 27 & 28 and any other applicable sections.
- Be knowledgeable and practice safe procedures with respect to LOTO, fall arrest, hot work permits and confined space.
- Always wear the appropriate PPE.
- Be aware and alert of all plant moving equipment, belts, bearings, conveyors and take preventative measures to minimize plant downtime.
- Perform different jobs as assigned by supervisor or Millwright journeyman.
- Hours of work are Sunday to Thursday 11 pm to 7:30 am and occasionally Saturday for 8 hrs from 7am to 3:30 pm.
What will you bring?
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Millwright;
- Welding and fabrication skills preferred;
- Technical expertise with hydraulics, pumps, motors, conveyors, shaft alignment, pulleys, belts and bearings and the ability to troubleshoot/diagnose failures of same;
- Good communication in both verbal and written;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
What do we have to offer you?
- Competitive base hourly rate and a comprehensive Group Insurance Plan;
- A solid organization within which you are able to develop your competencies for future growth;
- As part of a small team, ongoing support and resources to ensure your success in this role;
- Training & Development opportunities supplemented with a Tuition Reimbursement Program;
- A family-oriented culture with an entrepreneurial mind-set that encourages you to take ownership of your role and effect change.
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions;
- Exposure to dust, noise, heat, cold and fumes found in a shop environment;
- Exposure to unpleasant odors;
- Exposure to warehouse equipment.
Kun ledende personer. Job-hververe, kontakt venligst ikke denne jobudbyder.
kontakt os IKKE med uønskede tjenester eller tilbud